Personal information protection measures.
Since the user's green system membership information is protected by a password, only the user himself can access this personal information using the green system ID and the green system password. However, in addition to these efforts, members themselves should be careful not to expose passwords to third parties. In particular, please always be careful not to leak passwords through PCs installed in public places. It is recommended that you use the member's ID and password only yourself and change the password frequently. The Green System does its best to protect personal information, but it is not responsible for what happens due to your personal mistakes or basic Internet risks.
1. Purpose and use of personal information.
When you sign up as a member, Green System essentially collects company information, person in charge information, login information, and product directory, and can collect information on products such as items handled and product photos of member companies. However, the Green System does not refuse to provide basic services because you did not fill in the information in the selection. Additional information can also be requested and collected from members for specific services provided by the Green System. The more accurate and more information you voluntarily provide to the green system, the more useful it will be to you.
2. Items of personal information to be collected.
The items of personal information collected by the Green System are name, ID, password, email address, phone number, and access IP information.
3. Retention and disposal of personal information.
As a member of the Green System, while receiving the service provided by the Green System, the member's personal information will continue to be held by the Green System and used to provide the service. However, if a member of the green system requests the cancellation of the ID, the collected personal information will be completely deleted from the hard disk by a method that cannot be reproduced and will not be viewed or used for any purpose.
4. General access to information
Please keep in mind that users who visit the green system or websites linked to the green system can collect personal identifiable information about you. This 'Personal Information Protection Policy' does not apply to the collection of your personal information by websites linked to the green system.
5. Revealing personal information.
In general, the green system does not disclose your personal information, except if you allow it, or if there are special circumstances such as required by law or judged in good faith. In addition, Green System may disclose membership information in special cases where it is deemed necessary to disclose this information in order to identify people who violate the terms and conditions of Green System service, contact them, or take legal action against them.
6. Sharing personal information.
If personal information is required to be entered on the Green System site, such information will be held only by the Green System unless otherwise explicitly stated. However, for example, in the case of a business center, that is, a service provided in conjunction with a specific partner company, your personal information needs to be shared with the partner to provide common services. If a company other than Green System collects and holds your personal information, we will inform you in advance before collecting or transmitting the information. If you don't want your information to be shared, you may not allow it to be sent by not using such a specific service.
7. Technical/institutional management for personal information protection.
Green System is taking measures to prevent damage caused by computer viruses using firewall solutions. The vaccine program in the firewall is updated periodically, and in the event of a sudden virus, it is provided as soon as the vaccine comes out to prevent personal information from being damaged, and each server has an intrusion detection system to monitor intrusion 24 hours a day. In case of damage to other member personal information, we are preparing for emergencies by backing up systems and data. The Green System restricts personal information handling staff to a minimum and emphasizes compliance with this policy through occasional training for the staff in charge, and checks the implementation of this policy and compliance with the staff in charge to correct any problems.
9. Installation/operation and rejection of cookies
- Users have the option to install cookies. Therefore, users may allow all cookies by setting options in a web browser, go through confirmation whenever they are saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- By choosing the option of the web browser you use, you can allow all cookies, go through confirmation whenever you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies.
- Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
- However, if you refuse to save cookies, it may be difficult to use some services in the green system that require login.
10. Record file.
The green system uses IP address to collect information needed for system management, analysis of usage propensity, visit tracking, and general statistics.
11. Changes in personal information protection policies.
The green system can revise personal information protection policies. If there are any important revisions to personal information, we will notify the site.
12. Rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercising them.
- Users and legal representatives can check or modify the registered personal information of themselves and their agents at any time, and may request cancellation of membership.
- You can change personal information (or modify member information) to inquire and modify personal information of users or agents.
- If you contact the Green System manager in writing, by phone, or e-mail, we will take action without delay for withdrawal from membership (withdrawal).
- If a user requests correction of an error in personal information, the personal information shall not be used or provided until correction is completed. In addition, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction process without delay so that the correction can be made.
- The company processes personal information terminated or deleted at the request of a user or legal representative as specified in the "retention and use period of personal information" and cannot be viewed or used for other purposes.
13. Handling of complaints related to personal information.
Members can view or correct the registered member's personal information at any time and request deletion of their ID. You can view and correct members' personal information on My Page.
14. Person in charge of personal information management of customers.
The green system designates the person in charge of management as follows in accordance with the personal information guidelines designated by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
·Green System: 341 Industrial Complex 1-daero, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do, Copomo Techno Center II 701 (1289-5 Jeongwang-dong)
· Representative phone: TEL: 031.432.8843, FAX:031.601.8600
·Report of damage while using the green system: "Korea Consumer Protection Agency" (http://www.cpb.or.kr)
·Report related to personal information infringement: "Personal Information Infringement Report Center" (http://www.cyberprivacy.or.kr)
· Dispute Mediation Agency: "Electronic Transaction Dispute Mediation Committee" (http://www.ecmc.or.kr)